A Celebration of Writers, Books, Readers, and Ideas! SOLD OUT
The Rancho Mirage Writers Festival brings together 50 of the finest writers and panelists with 1,000 readers. The fifth annual Rancho Mirage Writers Festival will be January 24-26, 2018.
Your all-access pass includes
- 90 author sessions over two and a half days
- Delicious box lunches on Wednesday and Thursday
- Valet parking
- Hosted wine and cheese with the writers
We received some great feedback on our 2017 Festival, and we listened to you, our readers. You told us that the evening sessions made the long days too exhausting. Next year we are incorporating the evening sessions into the day and adding our biggest stars and most popular speakers to the daytime sessions.
- 7:30 am: Waldman Coffee Cart with delicious morning snacks
- 8:30 am to 12:15 pm: morning sessions
- 12:15 pm to 1:00 pm: lunch
- 1:00 pm to 4:45 pm: afternoon sessions
- 4:45 pm to 6:00 pm: wine and cheese with the writers
- Friday: half day from 8:30 am to 11:30 am
Staycation Packages Available Now!
We are offering a limited number of Staycation Packages for the 2018 Rancho Mirage Writers Festival.
Packages include three nights at the Omni Rancho Las Palmas and two all-access passes to the Festival for $2,150.
Click here to discover more about our Staycation Packages.purchase packages online
Get the latest Festival news and be the first to know details of the 2018 Festival.
EMAIL LIST SIGN UP