2018 Festival Sessions
The Rancho Mirage Writers Festival brings together 50 of the finest writers and panelists with 1,000 readers. The fifth annual Rancho Mirage Writers Festival will be January 24-25, 2018.
Your all-access pass includes
- 80 author sessions over two days
- Delicious box lunches on Wednesday and Thursday
- Valet parking
- Hosted wine and cheese with the writers
We received some great feedback on our 2017 Festival, and we listened to you, our readers. You told us that the evening sessions made the long days too exhausting. Next year we are incorporating the evening sessions into the day and adding our biggest stars and most popular speakers to the daytime sessions.
- 7:30 am: Waldman Coffee Cart with delicious morning snacks
- 8:30 am to 12:15 pm: morning sessions
- 12:15 pm to 1:00 pm: lunch
- 1:00 pm to 4:45 pm: afternoon sessions
- 4:45 pm to 6:00 pm: wine and cheese with the writers
RANCHO MIRAGE PUBLIC LIBRARY
The Rancho Mirage Writers Festival is excited to partner with The City of Rancho Mirage Public Library
The Rancho Mirage Writers Festival will be centered at the Rancho Mirage Public Library. The library ranks at the top of California libraries in check-outs per hour, books added annually, total annual visits and total check-outs per capita for children and adults. In 2012, the library’s Quarterly Program Guide was named Best in the Nation by the American Library Association. For more information, visit the Rancho Mirage Public Library website.map