2018 Festival program available online now!
The full program for the 2018 Festival is now available online! We are proud and excited to share the fantastic sessions we have created for you. We hope that having access to the program in advance will aid you in making your choices and planning your Festival experience.DOWNLOAD PDF OF PROGRAM view flip book of PROGRAM
A Celebration of Writers, Books, Readers, and Ideas!
The Rancho Mirage Writers Festival brings together 50 of the finest writers and panelists with 1,000 readers. The fifth annual Rancho Mirage Writers Festival will be January 24-26, 2018.
Your all-access pass includes
- 90 author sessions over two and a half days
- Delicious box lunches on Wednesday and Thursday
- Valet parking
We received some great feedback on our 2017 Festival, and we listened to you, our readers. You told us that the evening sessions made the long days too exhausting. Next year we are incorporating the evening sessions into the day and adding our biggest stars and most popular speakers to the daytime sessions.
- 7:30 am: Waldman Coffee Cart with delicious morning snacks
- 8:30 am to 12:15 pm: morning sessions
- 12:15 pm to 1:00 pm: lunch
- 1:00 pm to 4:45 pm: afternoon sessions
- Friday: half day from 8:30 am to 11:30 am
Get the latest Festival news and be the first to know details of the 2018 Festival.
EMAIL LIST SIGN UP